Welcome to Associated Spring the new home for gasspringstruts.co.uk
As one of the largest suppliers and stockists of gas struts in the UK, we offer a wide range of lift assist products such as; Mechanical Struts, Nitrider, Varilift and Stainless Steel Gas Struts along with a wide range of end fittings and brackets. All of our products are manufactured to the highest standards.
Gas Struts (sometimes refered to as Gas Springs) comprises of piston and rod that slides up and down a pressurised sealed tube. The pressure of the inert fill gas can be varied to change the force required to move the piston and rod.
Please click on the links below to view our range of Gas Struts:
- Nitrider Gas Struts
- Varilift Gas Struts
- Welded End Gas Struts
- Stainless Steel Gas Struts
- Varilift Stainless Gas Struts
- Traction Gas Struts
- Car Hatch Backs
- Luggage Compartments
- Machine Guards
- Lift assist for covers and hatches
Fitting gas struts
The tube contains a small amount of oil to lubricate the rod and to control damping at the end of the stroke. Gas Struts should always be mounted with the rod downwards to prolong the active life.
Mechanical Spring Struts - m-Strut®
Associated Spring Raymond offers a complete line of mechanical coil spring struts, m-Struts®. These struts were designed to meet demanding, maintenance free applications where conventional gas struts fail.
Please click on the links below to view our range of Mechanical Struts:
- Mechanical Strut - m-Struts® Standard
- Mechanical Strut - m-Struts® Extension;
- Mechanical Strut - m-Struts® Self Centering
- Mechanical Strut - m-Struts® Telescopic
- Mechanical Strut - m-Struts® Gen II
Mechanical spring struts are the better choice
- Long life and consistent loads over time
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Design flexibility to meet individual requirements
- No internal gases or seals – no hazardous material concerns
- Robust design
- Various end configurations available
- Operating temperatures up to 300°C
- Extension and
dampening units offer additional flexibility*
*dependent on operating temperature.
- Food Preparation & Processing
- Heating, Ventilation and Aeration
- Motion Control & Dampening
- Clean Room
End Fittings and Brackets
A range of End fittings are available for every model of Gas Strut, comprising sockets, ball joints, eyes, clevis and rod end bearings.
End fittings are available in various materials including Zinc Plated Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Plastic.